Annual Turkey Drive
A fundraising campaign for SLO Food Bank.
About This Campaign
Please join KCOY newscaster Dave Alley, Dimes Media and the SLO Food Bank in support of our Annual Turkey Drive.
Last year we collected more than 1,300 turkeys and we hope to do that again this year! Your contributions help ensure that all families in our community have a happy Thanksgiving celebration!
There are 4 ways to help!
1. Drop off a frozen turkey on Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. at any of these locations:
- Atascadero - Vons (7135 El Camino Real)
- Pismo Beach - California Fresh (555 5 Cities Drive)
- San Luis Obispo - SLO Food Bank (1180 Kendall Road) or Vons (3900 Broad Street)
2. Make a monetary donation and the SLO Food Bank will purchase the turkey for you. ($15 = 1 turkey). Click the donate button on this page or donate via PayPal below. You can also mail in your donation to the SLO Food Bank, 1180 Kendall Rd. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.
3. Volunteer at this event! Click HERE to sign up for a shift at one of our 3 locations on Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
4. Sponsors this event! Please join us as a sponsor and have your businesses highlighted on live TV and radio! Your business can present your check on-air at the KCOY studios or during the 5 p.m. live newscast at CA Fresh in Pismo Beach. Dimes Media will broadcast about the donation progress throughout the day on Wild106.1, The Beach, & KPIG. They will mention your business. Click on the sponsor button on this page or contact us at 805-238-4664.
The SLO Food Bank is a 501c3 tax ID No: 77-02-107-27
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- 1180 Kendall Road
- San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Nov 21, 2019 07:00 am to
- Nov 21, 2019 07:00 pm
Campaign to Support SLO Food Bank
We believe everyone has the right to nutritious food, regardless of the reason why an individual or family may find themselves in need. Thank you for supporting the SLO Food Bank’s efforts to serve the food insecure in our community!